We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.
- - questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your IP address and browser version if you send a message via a form on our website
- - your IP address from which you access our website, and details of which version of web browser and operating system you used
- - the date and time of your visit
- - Google Analytics data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
- - the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
- - The approximate location from which you viewed our website
This helps us to:
- - improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- - respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- - Unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail or completing the contact form), we can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
- - We store your data on secure servers in Nigeria.
- - Your data can only be viewed by our staff or our suppliers, Schools-Online.
- - By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure and disclosing your information
- - Transmitting information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
- - Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
- - We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to our website from another website